Advanced Search

$ 50,000 to $ 3,000,000

More Search Options
we found 0 results
Your search results

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What are the documents needed to facilitate for a real estate agent in order to carry out the marketing of the matrimonial flat?

A: Interim Judgement – to be eligible to market the flat in the open market Certificate of final judgement – to be required upon the completion of the sale.


Q: What happen to my CPF upon divorce?

A: Depending on the court order that has been drafted and agreed by both parties. Usually the CPF property withdrawal will be returned to individual CPF upon the completion of the sale of the property, however there are also some cases under special circumstances, there might be a transfer of CPF form one part to the other.


Q: If one party refuses to sell the house, what are the alternatives?

A: If one party refuses to sell, and provided that the matrimonial flat has to sold in the open market, then the other party may appeal to the court to get the registra to represent that party who is unwilling to sell and to execute the sale.


Q: Is it advisable to market the flat during the process of filing the divorce?

A: they can’t sell or grant option to the buyer without the certificate of final judgement.


Q: What steps should I take to prepare my home for sale?

A: General tidying up of the house, making it neat and pleasant for the potential buyers.


Q: How long does it take for the whole process to complete?

A: With the new HDB system, it takes about 2 months to complete the whole transaction upon HDB giving the approval once they received the necessary documents.


  • Contact Joseph

Compare Listings